Girl Scouts supports every girl and volunteer, regardless of their financial situation! Financial assistance is available to girls and adults. You and your girl can have fun in all of the Girl Scout activities!
Who qualifies for Financial Assistance?
- Children who receive Free or Reduced Lunch
- Families that receive SNAP/TANF Benefits
- Foster youth
- Families that meet the Income Eligibility Requirements
What is included in Financial Assistance?
- Four “asks” per year, including:
*A Girl Scout Membership
*Up to $60 for Uniform and Supplies
*Grants for Programs or Events
- UP to $600 to pay for day camp, resident camp or travel per year.
Email FinancialAssistance@girlscoutsww.org or call (253) 475-0307 . Your child can start with Girl Scouts as a Juliette immediately or email SouthMembership@girlscoutsww.org to find a troop in your area!
Click Here for a Printable Flyer.