Foster Care Road Map to Licensing

In the State of Washington, you have the option of getting licensed with the State for Foster Care. If you choose to work with the state, you will work with the LD (Licensing Department) Office in your County. For more information on working with the State, please contact the following individuals in your area:

Region 3

(Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan and Whatcom Counties)
Sheila McGowan

Region 4

(King County)
Jill Sullivan

Region 5

(Kitsap and Pierce Counties)
Codie Jenkins

Region 6

(Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Skamania, Thurston and Wahkiakum Counties)
Myrna Bragg